Akios 656 LSi
Akios 656 LSi
The Akios features a free-floating spool system with two integrated ABEC 5 stainless steel bearings, the Akios shuttle can add yards to your cast! The advanced dual braking system, comprising of both centrifugal and magnetic brakes, enables the Akios shuttle to be easily configured for overrun free casting by the novice, or set fully primed for the competent caster.
The low profile solid aluminum reel-frame rides a whole 5mm lower on the rod, enabling a more secure, balanced and rigid thumb hold to prevent spool slippage during the cast.
Not only do they look good, with anti-corrosion chromed brass side plates, solid aluminum cage, precision cut hardened brass gears, and stainless steel power handle, Akios multiplier reels are built to last.
- One Piece Low Profile Solid Aluminium Cage
- Longer Knobby for In-Cast Mag Control
- Larger Spindle to Prevent Spool Distortion
- Anodised Aluminium Double Sports Handle
- Anodised Aluminium Mini Star Drag Wheel
- Larger Body Screws for Easier Access
- Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti Reverse Bearing
- 2 x ABEC 5 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Free-Floating Spool for Increased Casting Distances
- Anti-Corrosion Chromed Brass Side Plates
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag for Optimal Drag Performance
- Tough Precision Machined Brass Gears
- High Torque Winding Power
- Line Out Alarm (Ratchet)
- Centrifugal and Magnetic Brake System for Ultimate Casting Control
- Synchronised Levelwind for Automatic Line Lay
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Akios 656 LSi