Drennan Universal Carp Top 2
- The bottom 40cm of the No2 section is reinforced with an extra carbon over wrap making it safer and easier to cut back the female ferrule to fit your particular pole section.
- We recommend using a fine tooth junior hacksaw and carefully scoring the blank all the way round first before actually cutting right through. With this method there is much less chance of fracturing or splitting the carbon tube.
- A very fine preferably 'O' grade emery cloth can be used to clean up and smooth the cut edge.
Drennan SERIES 7 Universal Carp Top 2
- Male joints on Series 7 Top 2s are fitted with an elastic protector 'nose cone'. The small foam rubber cone is specially shaped to centralise the elastic and keep it away from the edge of the carbon tube. This effectively prevents damage to the elastic when Top 2s are folded in half for transportation and storage.
- The tip is fitted with a large PTFE Bungee Bush which takes elastics up to size 16 as well as Polemaster Pink Bungee. This can be cut back further to accommodate and Extra Large Bungee Bush.
- This Carp Top 2 will fit a wide range of quality poles with very little cutting back. This means that there is always enough of the 45cm long reinforced section left to provide a strong durable joint.
- Average weight: 55g
- Internal diameter of the female joint of the No 2 Section 21mm