Shimano Hyperloop 2500 RB
The Shimano Hyperloop 2500 RB is the entry level of the P3 range. The reel features classical styling along with high-tech features such as Super Stopper and Varispeed line lay. By turning the handle you can immediately appreciate the quality of the gears and vibration is almost eliminated by Shimano’s Dyna-Balance system. The Hyperloop also incorporates a Power Roller that keeps line twist to a minimum. The Hyperloop offers Shimano performance and reliability at a truly exceptional price. Shimano has been producing great reels for over 40 years, and the Shimano Hyperloop 2500 RB Reel represents the entry-level version of the classic P3, P3 is Shimano’s three-pronged approach to premier reel build, focusing on a combination of performance, precision, and power in order to give you the perfect tool for tackling almost anything fishing throws at you. Despite being an entry level reel, the Hyperloop is jam-packed with features that are more commonly seen on way more expensive reels, making this an exceptional value-for-money option for the dedicated but budget conscious angler.
Shimano Hyperloop Features
- Dyna-Balance: Reduces reel wobble and allows produces ultra-smooth performance
- Power Roller: Significantly reduces line twist during the retrieve and is a big advantage when using thin mono and braid
- Varispeed: Good quality line lay. Shimano's revolutionary Varispeed System consists of two specially designed gears. One is oval and the other a remarkable square shape!
- Super stopper II: With the reel set in anti-reverse mode you'll find zero free-play on the handle. Unerringly positive every time, its practical benefits include micro increment settings of quiver tips or specialist bite indicators and faster hook setting.
- Ball Bearings: 1 Stainless Steel
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
- Weight: 245g (2500), 330g (4000)
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Shimano Hyperloop.