The Daiwa 2018 Saltist Star Drag Reels deliver on performance! Daiwa's lineup continues to get better every day and the new Saltist shows they have a passion for delivering high-quality products at good prices. The 2018 Saltist is very similar to the Saltiga. It is constructed of anodized machined aluminium making it lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant. It features four stainless steel ball bearings and a powerful carbon drag system that puts out 17-25 lbs of fish stopping power! If you are looking to do some casting, the 2018 Saltist has got you covered with an internal centrifugal braking system and excellent freespool! The aluminium handle with EVA knob is ergonomic and won't get slippery when it gets wet. With seven models to choose from, you'll find a 2018 Saltist that you'll love! Perfect for jigging and bottom fishing saltwater species and also for targeting larger freshwater species like muskie.
- Magsealed line roller and main shaft
- "HardBodyz" body and side cover
- Light weight Air Rotor design
- Air Bail®–tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Digigear™ digital gear design
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS spool
- Waterproof Carbon ATD Drag System